Contact us for a FREE estimate
Over the years, homeowners across Jacksonville have trusted our team at Jacksonville Stone Work to provide them with the highest quality stone patios possible. We know that you have goals for your home, and if you want to ensure you get the best possible service, you can rely on our team to get the job done right. Stone patios can be beneficial for a number of different reasons:
- Aesthetic appeal: Stone patios can bring a unique aesthetic appeal to your home that helps create a talking point whenever you want to entertain guests.
- Increase value: Installing a stone patio at your home is a perfect way to increase the overall value of your property. It helps when selling your home or even if you just want to increase the long-term value.
- Durability: Stone patios — with the right materials — can increase the durability of this part of your home.
Our team at Jacksonville Stone Work does everything possible to ensure you are completely satisfied with the finished product. A stone patio can help set your property apart, and we go above and beyond to get the job done right.
Call us at (904) 944-5425 to get started with our team, and we will prioritize your project every step of the way.
What Is the Best Stone for Patios?
When you’re considering a stone patio, there are several things you must consider when moving forward. Of course, you want to ensure that you’re hiring the right person to help you with the project, but you also want to ensure that you are choosing the right stone to bring your vision to life. Choosing the right stone can increase durability, change the finish, and ensure longevity. It’s also important to note that your stone will be outside and vulnerable to the elements. Be sure to speak with an expert about your goals and learn what suits your needs best. Here are some of the stones you may consider:
- Bluestone: A staple for patios throughout the years, this is a good-looking stone that helps ensure an aesthetically pleasing look that is tough and strong against the weather.
- Brownstone: This is a perfect option for many who like a different pattern and earthy tones.
- Granite: If you’re looking for something that is durable and can last a long time, granite is a great option. It is strong against the normal wear and tear that patios often experience.
- Loose-fill stone: Some people use loose-fill stone because it’s already broken down and can be fitted into any area. Even more, you can get a durable material that keeps things strong and lasting for years to come.
We’ll discuss your options with you, explaining the biggest benefits and helping you make choices that fit your needs.
How Expensive Is a Stone Patio?
There are several factors that come into play when you’re budgeting for your stone patio. Of course, one of the biggest factors is labor, but you definitely pay for experience and knowledge. When it comes to your stone patio, there are several factors that you should consider:
- Materials: You can typically expect to pay more for materials that are more elegant, stronger, or last longer. You can speak with an expert about your options and how much you may need to pay for specific stones.
- Size: The size of your project must be considered. The larger the area of the project, the more you can expect to pay. Of course, every job is different, but the average cost can range anywhere from $15 to $50 per square foot, depending on the type of stone you choose.
You can speak with an expert on our team to try and get a rough idea of how much it may cost you to install a stone patio on your property.
Jacksonville Stone Work Is Here to Help You!
When you want to add to your home, we encourage you to look for professionals who are ready to help you. We know the area, and we work hard to ensure our neighbors throughout Jacksonville get the best results possible. We know you may have questions about your project, so we answer them when you reach out to us to discuss your needs. You can trust that we will always look out for your best interests and get the job done right the first time. Every step of the way, you can count on our Jacksonville stone patio experts to go above and beyond to respect you, your property, and your vision. Let us be your guides and get the results you desire when you desire them most.
Jacksonville Stone Work is ready to help you. Call our team today at (904) 944-5425 and learn more about how we can support you with your project.